Neighborhood: Nini's Warehouse Building, Bowie Estate Etc.
The property located on the border of San Mateo-Burlingame near the N/E corner of No Idaho St & Bayswater Ave. and consists of a ±2,855 SF industrial warehouse building situated on a 4,671 SF parcel zoned C4-1 (service commercial) which permits most commercial & industrial uses. The building offers a concrete block structure with a concrete slab foundation and a tar & gravel roof. Approximately 70% of the interior is open warehouse space & the remaining 30% consists of various office/meeting rooms & one non-ADA bathroom. There is 1 pedestrian door on Idaho Street & 2 large roll-up truck doors which connect the Idaho Street entrance to the rear yard. There's an unwarranted ±495 SF auxiliary building to the rear of the property that houses a walk-in refrigerator and freezer as well as a dishwashing station; all formerly used to support Nini's Coffee Shop. The owner prefers to sell the subject property together with the Nini's Coffee Shop building at 1000 N. Idaho Street, San Mateo.